Monday, May 28, 2012

Quantum Energetics

I recently attended a Level 1 workshop on Quantum Energetics and for the first time in my life I found any workshop to be so much wonderful!

I was attracted towards it because I read that it was based on principles of science, which really thrilled me from inside.

Mrs. Aditi Surti is a very powerful and funloving person.  She teaches and plays.  We would love to be around her.  I would love to be like her someday...

I had read a lot about vibrations, thought frequency and how they affect us in our daily lives.  Some of the raw forms of these would be law of attraction and so on...  Attending the workshop was the practical demonstration of whatever I have read through years – double negation theory, freewill, illusions, reiki, pranic, Tao, quantum physics (dual nature of electron!), law of vibration and similar other things...

I am eagerly waiting for level II to be announced so that I can enroll for it.  Somewhere inside I had a belief that life is all about having fun with it.. and now I can prove it. ;)

1 comment:

  1. nazia,
    where was this conducted?
    any contact person here, in ahmedabad? - thru whom you came to know of this?
    or aditi is the right (and only) person to contact?
    my contact - biren.biroo@gmail.com
    9825031382

    ReplyDelete